Monday, December 17, 2007

Thing# 21 YouTube

My family likes to watch funny and outrageous videos on YouTube. I usually watch them when I go and investigate why everyone is belly laughing . My daughter's favorite is of a electric guitar player that seems to play at the speed of light. My husband likes the grape lady.
Since I am very interested in crafts, I decided to explore YouTube for crafts. I found the following site which shows how to make a Christmas tree out of a popcicle stick and chenille wires.



YouTube would be an excellent resource for libraries to make "How To" videos. I agree 100% with Al that we could link these videos to our website as well as show videos of special events or programs. Maybe we could introduce our patrons to our staff by doing a short interview or employee spotlight every month.

No comments: