Tuesday, December 18, 2007

# 24 The End? Or Just the Beginning?

Wow! I made it.
Participating in Learning 2.0 inspired me to step out of my safety zone into the brave new world of modern and ever changing techology. I created a blog, added feeds to my bloglines, contributed to a wiki, viewed instructional and promotional videos and podcasts, and created my very own radio station. However, the most important thing that I did was discover new and exciting tools that would be beneficial to our library, our staff, and our patrons. Who knows how far we can go?
I absolutely fell in love with Flickr, Google Docs, and Pandora. My family and I plan on using R.E.A.D.S.
I would like to thank Jerianne for all her hard work in providing this experience to all the staff at LPL. Also, I want to say thank you to all the staff at Smyrna who truly exemplifies the meaning of teamwork. I could not have finished without them.
Will I participate in a similiar program? You bet I will.

No comments: