Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#18 Online Productivity

For this exercise, I chose to set up a Google Docs account. It was so easy to use(just like Word). I created a test document about alligaors and even downloaded a picture to my document. I also invited another co-worker to edit my document. The features were so similar to Word that I felt very comfortable creating my document.
To me, the best feature about Google Docs is that it allows for collaboration among many users. It would be a perfect tool for newsletters or group projects. I like having the option of allowing others to review the document or even make revisions to the document. (I wish this online tool was available during my college days).
There has been several occasions at the library where Google Docs would have been very useful such as collaboration on special programs such as SRP brochure or Reading Rally plans.

No comments: